ServicesWe're prepared to guide you!
Changes for a Changing Life
We represent families throughout varying stages of life.
- Traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family.
Regardless of which Estate Plan best describes your situation, we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan. You should consider this your Estate Plan Check-Up.
It is a vital part of your planning to ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. BUT, changes happen all the time. In order to best protect you have are more than happy to have an annual time to touch base to make sure that your plans are current. Whether you participate in one of our Check-Up programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one. And, we keep our clients’ corporate records up to date so that they have the maximum protection from personal liability that a corporation can provide.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.